According to the "Procedures on data and information disclosure for EANET" adopted by the Third Session of the Intergovernmental Meeting on the EANET (IG3), all the data and information that are obtained through the EANET activities should be disclosed outside EANET after verification and endorsement by Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC). These data and information have been available for public users.
Users who wish to get any data and information for EANET are requested to follow the next requirements.
1. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
2. The received data and information will not be supplied in whole or in part to any third party.
3. The data shall be available for non-commercial use, e.g. scientific, policy-related, or educational activities.
4. Asia Center for Air Pollution Research (ACAP), designated as the Network Center (NC) for EANET, will not undertake any responsibility for problems, damage and loss caused by using the data file.
5. The source should be properly acknowledged in any work done with these data and information as follows:
Network Center for EANET, EANET Data on the Acid Deposition in the East Asian Region,
https://monitoring.eanet.asia/document/public/index (Last accessed date, month and year)
6. All rights are reserved by the NC for EANET for any files on this site.
7. Users are requested to do feedback with their research results in which EANET data are used (fully or partially) by sending the reprints and/ or detailed working reports to the NC.
8. In case any mistakes or changes of data arise, those will be announced on this site. Please read comments on read me.
You can freely download the data report (pdf), monthly and annual data of wet and dry deposition monitoring (xlsx), annual data of inland, soil & vegetation and catchment monitoring (xlsx) and annual report of Inter-Laboratory Comparison Project (pdf) without registration.
In order to access the download site for hourly, weekly, bi-weekly data of wet and dry deposition monitoring (csv), you should submit the registration form online. You can input and submit the registration form
ON THIS SITE.